Last updated on 08th Nov, 2018
Unless otherwise defined, terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service (“Terms”). As used in this Policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a user’s device, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the Vietnam or internationally.
1. Scope of this policy
2. Information we collect and how it is used
There are two main types of information we may collect about the users of our Services:
- Information that identifies you: This is commonly referred to as “personal information” and includes information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, and photos or other images, including your credit card number.
- Information that relates to you, but on its own does not identify you, such as: the career path, education, language, employment history, and information relating to your usage of those Services.
There are five main categories of information we collect about the users of our Services that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Contact/Registration information: For example, your telephone number or e-mail address, where you register for an account on one of our Services, or your delivery address when you buy a product or service through our Services;
- Information that you provide on message boards and other user forums, including your email, images or videos. Please use caution when posting to message boards or other forums, as information posted to these portions of the Services is public information.
- Information about your equipment: For example, the type and version of your device’s operating system or web browser.
- Information about your interactions with the Services: For example, your Internet protocol (IP) address, pages that you visit within the Services, profile’s data or other information collected through Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
- Information that is collected from social networks and publicly available data: If you visit our Services on a device through which you also interact with social networks or if you interact with us through a social media function, such as a plug-in (for example, a Facebook “Like” button), then you may be permitting us on-going access to some information from your social network profile such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, gender, location, birthday, current city, the people/sites you follow, and so forth
3. How we collect your information
We collect your information when you use our Services in three main ways:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us: For example, when you request products or services from us, or when you register with us, contact us, or otherwise interact with us. Please remember that if others use devices into which you remain logged in, they may share information with us as if they were you, and they may have access to information that you have previously provided to us. To protect your privacy, please log out from the Services you use on shared devices.
- From third parties including social networks, from publicly available records and from our trusted business partners.
4. How we use your inrformation
We use your information to:
- provide the Services you have requested;
- respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments;
- allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services, where you choose to do so;
- provide technical support for the Services;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including copyright infringement) on the Services;
- protect the safety of users and others on the Services;
- understand how Services are used so that we can continuously improve them, and the Services we provide to you; and send you Service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages.
6. How we protect your information
We maintain procedural, technical and physical safeguards for our Services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on our Services. We also ask the service providers that help us deliver our Services to do the same. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need the information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, any transmission of personal information you make to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details below.
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the Services used by their children. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 18.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child (who is under 18) has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
8. Your Rights
We ask that you keep the Personal Information that you provide to us current and that you correct any information you have provided us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to opt out of further communications from us, or if you wish to review, delete and/or revise the Personal Information we have stored about you, please contact us with your specific request at email@example.com; provided, however, that we reserve the right to retain an archive of such Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such information.
If you wish to opt out of push notifications, select the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and follow the necessary prompts to opt out of further push notifications.
You can decline to permit cookies in your browser, but in that case we cannot promise you that all Website/App features will function properly as a result.
If you use the Websites/Apps, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
1 Announcing the change on the home page of our website or email directly to you.
You agree that we may notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on our Services. You should check our Services frequently for updates.
10. Contact Us
Company Name: VietInterview JSC
Tel : (+84) 24 666 29448
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org